Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer
Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer Gary Wilson
Attorney Gary M. Wilson is the Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer that you need. He has criminal trial experience working for the defense as well as the prosecution. If you were arrested, call our office for a free consultation.
Criminal charges can have grave consequences. Those found guilty can face serious prison time. Criminal records can also prevent you from getting a job or apartment. Gary used to work as a Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor. He found the system to be flawed and corrupt. He learned the tricks of the trade. Now he uses this information to help the accused. You need the Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer that is willing to take your case to court. Our law office feels it is our obligation to defend the accused. We will carefully inspect your case. We won’t let the government push you around.
Some criminal cases Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer Gary M. Wilson has handled:
• DUI: If you were arrested for a DUI call our office immediately. We will work to get your charges reduced or dropped.
• Assault & Battery: Getting into a fight can land you time in prison. Sadly, the prosecution often inflates A&B charges to scare you into a plea. You need a Clinton Township criminal defense attorney who doesn’t play along.
• Homicide: If you are accused of murder, you already know what you are up against. Gary has worked many murder trials. Call him to find out more.
• Domestic Violence: Divorcing spouses often file fake DV charges. A DV conviction has a heavy impact on divorce and child custody agreements. Let Gary defend your rights.
• Drug Possession: Police departments profit from property ceased during drug cases. Don’t let the government take your property and your freedom. Gary will help you defend your rights!
• Rape: Some rape charges carry heavy prison sentences. You need a Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer that knows how to get an innocent verdict. Our law office is highly skilled at formulating rape defenses.
• Theft & Robbery: If you are accused of stealing or robbing (armed or unarmed) we have the experience to fight your charges.
• White Collar Crimes: Being convicted of a white collar crime has a disastrous impact on employment. No one wants to hire someone caught stealing from work. Don’t let the government ruin your ability to work. Call Gary right away.
Gary M. Wilson – Clinton Township Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you were arrested on criminal charges, call our office immediately. Gary is available 24/7 for free consultations. You tell him your case, and he will tell you how we can help. Time is of the essence. Don’t let Wayne County’s corrupt government take advantage of you. Let Gary M. Wilson defend your rights.